“There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:”
The Truth About the Seasons:
1. The seasons are not all the same length .
2. A season has a beginning and an end .
3. The seasons always come in sequence .
4. Each person is responsible to manage the seasons of life.
The Four Seasons of Life:
1. Winter is the season for planning . Ecclesiastes 3:2
“a time to be born. . .”
A time of dreaming .
A time of details .
2. Spring is the season for planting . Ecclesiastes 3:2
“a time to plant . . .”
A time for preparation .
A time for paying the price .
“Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously” (2 Corinthians 9:6.)
3. Summer is the season for perspiration .
“a time to uproot. . .” Ecclesiastes 3:2
A time of effort .
A time of endurance .
A time for excellence .
4. Fall is the season for harvest . Ecclesiastes 3:11
“He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.”
Harvest should be shared .
Harvest should be saved .
What Can We Learn From the Seasons of Life Experiences?
1. When you lose your way take time to pray and evaluate .
2. Enjoy each season .
3. Break new ground.
4. Live life with a passion .
5. Learn to pass the torch .